TOMMASO CHIARUSI, PH.D.
tel. office: +39.051.20.95234
fax office: +39.051.20.95269
Master Degree (Università di Firenze, 1999) and Ph. D. (Università di Bologna, 2003) in Physics.
Cosmic Rays and Astrophysics with high energy neutrinos.
Current research projects and responsabilities:
- KM3NeT-Internationa & Ita - DAQ and Readout coordinator
- ANTARES - neutrino induced showers analysis/reconstruction coordinator
Current teaching activity (at the Università di Bologna):
- Statistical Data Analysis for Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics (complements and exercises)
- Supervisor and co-supervisor of various Theses ( Bachelor, Master Degree and Ph.D.) in Physics and Informatics of students of Faculties of Physics and Informatics.
Other professional experiences
- Permanent position as Physics Professor in State High School ITG Fermi in Pistoia ( after the National Examination in 1999) - Resigned when employed by INFN.